Automatic compact analyzer for biochemical research in laboratories that perform
from 10 to 50 samples per day. Due to the wide menu of tests and the ease of
integration of emergency samples, cobas c 111 can provide analysis of routine
and urgent parameters for emergency medicine.
Designed with smaller labs in mind
• Up to 86 tests/hour
• Clot and liquid level detection
• System memory of up to 2,000 results (samples and QC) that can be downloaded to a USB drive
• Automatic sample diluation upon request
• Windows® XP-based control unit
• Individual and cumulative QC
• Preprogrammable calibrators and controls
• Performs dilutions and pre-dilutions; dispense volumes range from 5 µL to 1.95 mL
The cobas 8000 modular analyzer series is a scalable, modular based clinical chemistry and immunochemistry Serum Work Area solution for high throughput laboratories. The system consists of a core unit, an ISE module and up to 4 analytical modules.